If you are like us, you probably feel that there is an area that you feel you do not work enough: your abs. More specifically, your lower abs. It seems that no matter how much you train, they always stay the same. Well, there is a reason.
Instead of losing weight and showing how defined your muscle is, you have to train the whole body. You need to spend calories – and jointly maintain a balanced diet. Have not you ever heard that the best abs are made in the kitchen?
But that’s not an excuse to skip your abs and plates. It is important to strengthen the core since it is your center of balance. In addition, a strong core can help reduce back pain.
Do not you know how to work your killer lower ab workout? Easy, you’re not alone The lower abdominals are very difficult to tone because that is where our body stores most of the excess fat. And especially for women, the hormone of estrogen tends to retain fat in this area. That’s why we have designed this special routine to get that six pack that you have inside.
10 BEST KILLER LOWER AB WORKOUT
Perform each exercise for 30 seconds and rest another 10 between movements. Complete the entire circuit 3 times.
1. HEEL TAP
- Stand on your back with your hands under your buttocks, with your knees bent and your feet raised approximately at a 90º angle.
- Slowly lower one leg by flexing forward until the heel just touches the ground.
- Tighten the abdominal muscles to help raise the leg when you raise it.
- From an iron position, with the body and level of the hips, high. Lift the right foot and bring the right knee to the chest, between your hands.
- When turning back, go up the left foot and do the same with the left knee, carry it between your hands.
- Continue alternating as quickly as possible, keeping your core tight and not moving your hips too much.
- Lie back on your back, with your hands behind your head.
- To exercise the abdominals, raise one leg and move it slightly from the ground upwards and once up, lower it while raising the other leg.
- Concentrate on not forcing your neck or chin.
- You will need sliding discs or towels to carry out this movement.
- Start with the feet in the sliding discs and the hands on the floor (flex position)
- Tighten the lower abdominals and bring your feet to your hands, lifting your hips up.
- Slowly push the feet to the starting position.
- To make it easier: Make the climbers with sliders.
5. LEG RAISING
- Start to face up on the floor, placing your hands under your lower back and next to me and fix your central part to the floor.
- Lift your legs fully straight slowly, taking them to a 90º angle and then return to the starting position.
6. SIDE PLANK WITH ROTATION
- Start with an ironing position, supporting yourself with your forearms.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds, and then roll the right elbow and feet, to accompany the movement.
- Go back to the center and do the same with the other elbow, also holding 10 seconds in the final position.
- Continue alternating, keeping the center of the body firm not to drop the hips.
7. CROSS FIT CLIMBERS
- From a flexed position with arms stretched out, raise the right knee until almost touching the left elbow.
- Perform the same movement with the reverse knee and the right elbow.
8. CAPTAIN’S CHAIR:
The exercise involves holding the chair with force while keeping the knees bent. Then bring them to the chest with a slow movement and pressing the abdominals.
The captain’s chair is one of the most complete and effective abdominal and upper abdominal exercises. Strength and endurance are encouraged only by the body weight of each athlete.
9. TOUCH THE TIP OF THE FOOT
- Lie on the floor on your back, legs extended, feet together and arms outstretched.
- Tighten the abdominals and raise the right arm together with the left leg, touching the feet with the hands.
- Repeat for 15 seconds, then switch sides for 15 seconds.
10. Hanging knees:
This exercise consists of holding a bar located on the head and keep the arms straight. At the same time bend the knees and hold them hanging while the thighs rise gently until they are in a position similar to the captain’s chair and then continue to the chest.
In addition to strength with the abdominal area, this exercise also works the upper body. It is essential to keep the back straight and the knees bent when returning to the starting position.
So far today’s article. I hope you liked it and it will be helpful when you want to know the killer lower ab workout. If you have any questions, comments on this article and I will answer you. happy hug!
RECOMMENDED: 14 Amazing Benefits Of Exercise Bike