Thanks to its antioxidant power, green tea has become an essential beverage for many people looking for a healthy lifestyle. However, this gem of nature also offers slimming properties that make it a magical tool to lose the extra kilos. If you are looking for a natural substitute to combat overweight, here we tell you how to take green tea to lose weight?
HOW TO TAKE GREEN TEA TO LOSE WEIGHT QUICKLY KNOWS ITS BENEFITS
As you take green tea to lose weight, green tea is a well known for its antioxidant power, it is an essential drink for many people who seek to lead a healthy life, but you knew that green tea also has very effective slimming properties to lose weight.
Did you know that this infusion has the same molecule of caffeine, but tea is known as the theine, unlike caffeine is absorbed into the bloodstream slower than coffee and that is why it has better results in burning fat, besides the green tea contains catechins these make it possible to increase the body temperature, generating our metabolism to accelerate and we have a higher energy expenditure to burn fat and lose weight.
You should know that green tea has the same effect in any of its presentations either in a hot infusion, cold or capsules, the important thing is to know what time you should consume and what quantities to use. If you do not know how to take green tea to lose weight or how to prepare it, then I’ll show you how to do it.
GREEN TEA SLIMMING BENEFITS GET TO KNOW THEM
Then you will know the benefits of this wonderful infusion and how it will help you lose weight.
- Food suppressant: Green tea makes us eat less and we get more easily to our main meals without having to snack between meals.
- Reduces cholesterol: Green tea causes to carbohydrates to be released slowly preventing increases in insulin levels, which helps reduce the chances of storing fat.
- A powerful antioxidant: Green tea is a natural antioxidant; helps fight premature aging, thanks to its high level of polyphenols.
- Helps accelerate the metabolism: One of its principal benefits helps us accelerate our metabolism, thus achieving more fat burning, thanks to the catechins cause that makes the body go into thermogenesis, producing energy to select those extra kilos.
- Excellent diuretic: The consumption of green tea helps improve diuresis. In this way, not only the creature clears accumulated fats and toxins but also helps to reduce swelling and expel retained liquids.
- Natural blood purifier: Green tea works as a blood reformer, cleaning it of toxins or residues and other pathogenic substances, having the organism clean of these substances is necessary for all the functions to develop correctly, among which are the process of digestion, the correct absorption of nutrients and other functions that directly and indirectly affect the loss of weight and fat.
HOW TO PREPARE GREEN TEA TO LOSE WEIGHT?
The green tea is perfect to include in your diets, if you did not know how to take green tea to lose weight or how to prepare it, then I will explain how to do it. So to take note girls
Ingredients: 5 grams of tea leaves or a tea bag and ½ liter of water.
Preparation: We put the half liter of water to boil, we add the 5 grams of leaves or the bag of green tea, then let it rest for 20 minutes and we have our green tea ready to drink.
HOW SHOULD YOU CONSUME GREEN TEA TO LOSE WEIGHT
It is recommended 3 cups a day and preferably half an hour after the meal, as this will not absorb the iron in your food but it will speed up your metabolism and help your body burn the necessary fats. If you prefer in capsules, take a pill after each meal.
If you did not know how to take green tea to lose weight then I will tell you how to do it.
- First cup: This should be taken on an empty stomach and ingested hot; you can also add the sumo of half a lemon.
- Second cup: You should eat the green tea 30 minutes after the meal and do not add any sugar.
- Third cup: The green tea will be taken after dinner, at least an hour and a half before we go to bed.
DISADVANTAGES OF GREEN TEA
Green tea as it has a high percentage of theine and tannins, substances responsible for many benefits, but are also causing side effects, so you should avoid consumption in the following cases:
- Hypertension arterial.
- Ulcers and other stomach problems.
- Kidney failure or prostate problems.
- Heart diseases.
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding, and children.
I hope you have served this article on how to take green tea to lose weight, I encourage you to share it with your friends and can be favored with this information, and below I leave the buttons to share, many thanks and blessings.