Today we want to explain to about how lose weight in 7 days? If you do not want to continue looking bad in front of the mirror, I think it’s time to make the decision to lose weight. In order to lose weight in a healthy way we have to make changes in the way we eat, and although in this article we are not going to talk about exercise, we are going to have to move a little more to accelerate our weight loss.
A) CHANGE YOUR DIET
1: Eat more vegetables, healthy fats, and lean proteins. Structure your meals to contain a protein source, a low-fat source and a vegetable source with a low carbohydrate content. Keep your carbohydrate intake within the recommended range of 20 to 50 g daily.  Do not feel the obligation to restrict yourself to a small amount of food. You can enjoy a wide variety of healthy foods that provide a great diversity of nutrients.
- Protein sources include white eggs, soy products, and chicken. Fish, such as salmon and trout, and shellfish, such as shrimp and lobster, are also adequate protein sources as part of a healthy diet. Greek yogurt without fat is also a good way to obtain the proteins and dairy products you need in your diet.
- Among the vegetables that have a low carbohydrate content are the following: broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, kale, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, chard, lettuce, cucumber, and celery. Consuming them steamed or baked instead of fried will allow you to receive all the nutrients and antioxidants from the vegetables with a low carbohydrate content needed for the week.
- Among the sources of healthy fats are avocados and nuts, as well as olive, coconut and avocado oil. These oils are healthier alternatives to cooking oils composed of animal fats or highly saturated fats.
2: Decrease your consumption of carbohydrates, sugars and animal fats. Foods that have a high content of carbohydrates and sugars stimulate your body to secrete insulin, which is a hormone responsible for storing fat. When your insulin levels decrease, your body begins to burn fat. These foods will also help your kidneys to eliminate excess sodium and water, allowing you to reduce your weight in water.
- Avoid eating foods with a high content of starch and carbohydrates, such as French fries and white bread. It also avoids the consumption of foods with high sugar content such as soft drinks, sweets, cakes and other junk foods.
- Animal fats that are present in red meat and game-flavored meat such as lamb can make you fat and slow down your metabolism due to its difficulty digesting. Avoid steak or lamb burgers for a week as part of your meal plan.
3: It ingests natural sugars instead of artificial sugars. Instead of eating a snack as a quick snack, eat a fruit that has a low sugar content (eg raspberries, blackberries, blueberries or strawberries). Instead of pouring an artificial sugar into your morning coffee, use a natural sugar like Stevia or a spoonful of honey.
- Basically, your diet should focus on the healthy sources of protein, fat, and vegetables. However, you should also include healthy sugars such as fruits.
4: Make a seven-day meal plan. This meal plan should be composed of three main meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) set at the same time of day, as well as two small snacks (one between breakfast and lunch, and another between the latter and dinner) scheduled also at the same time of day. In this way, you can eat at the same time throughout the week without skipping any food. Eating about 1400 calories a day in addition to exercising daily can make you lose weight in a healthy way.
- Having a food plan is fundamental to your weight loss program. It will keep you updated on what you eat throughout the day and throughout the week. It also helps you stay on track.
- Make a shopping list based on your food plan and on Sunday buy food for the rest of the week. Fill your refrigerator with all the necessary ingredients to prepare your meals for the rest of the week so you can do them easily and quickly.
5: Take a small breakfast with a large amount of protein. Start the day by having a breakfast full of protein that gives you the energy (and keep your blood sugar level) for the rest of the day. Opt for a breakfast that contains 400 calories and consume it every morning at approximately the same time. Opt for the variety and have between two to three alternatives. Include in your breakfast a tea without sugar or a glass of water sweetened with lemon. 
- Start the day well by eating a berry parfait and an English muffin. Pour about 110 ml (4 oz) of yogurt with a low-fat content and ½ cup of sliced strawberries. Add one more layer of yogurt and granola, and finish with a ½ cup of raspberries. You can eat this delicious berry parfait with half an English muffin topped with two teaspoons of peanut butter.
- Prepare instant oatmeal, and add dried fruit and nuts for a healthy breakfast that has a lot of fiber. Add 1 1/3 cup of skim milk in two packages of instant oatmeal (opt for oatmeal that does not contain added sugars). Cook it in the microwave or on the stove according to the package instructions. After cooking, mix two tablespoons of dried cranberries and one of the chopped nuts.
- Prepare a hearty and healthy morning meal by toasting two whole-grain waffles. Add a spoonful of pure maple syrup and a small sliced banana. It also includes a glass of skim milk.
- Avoid preparing a breakfast with a large number of carbohydrates, which will cause blood sugar ups and downs throughout the day and will generate cravings.
6: Have a balanced diet. Schedule your lunch so that you eat at the same time every day and plan your meals in advance. Prepare lunches that contain 500 calories or less and choose several alternatives so that you have a bit of variety during the week. 
- Try a meal with a high protein content, such as a bean tortilla with gazpacho. In the microwave or on the stove, heat a 56 g (2 oz) wheat omelet and fill it with ½ cup of cooked black beans, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, two tablespoons of grated and low-fat cheddar cheese, and half of an avocado cut into slices. Serve lunch with a cup of gazpacho or salsa already prepared. For dessert, eat about 30 g (1 oz) of bitter chocolate.
- Include the fish in your diet by eating a tilapia and a bowl of pilaf rice. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Season an 85 g (3 oz) tilapia fillet with a little salt and pepper. Then place it in the pan for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side. When cooked, should crumble easily when using a fork. Prepare a ½ cup of pilaf rice (precooked or made from scratch) and ½ cup of steamed peas. Serve the tilapia along with the pilau rice and the snow peas. Finish preparing the meal by including a baked apple covered with a pinch of cinnamon and a teaspoon of honey served with 1/3 cup of vanilla ice cream that has a low-fat content.
- Prepare a sandwich of hummus and vegetables that contain a high content of protein and flavor. Add ½ cup of commercial or homemade hummus on two slices of whole grain bread. Add a green salad, sliced cucumber, and red pepper. Supplement the sandwich with a cup of minestrone soup, 170 ml (6 oz) of low-fat yogurt and ½ cup of grapes.
- A lunch with a high carbohydrate content will cause a greater craving for carbohydrates and a decrease in energy in the afternoon.
7: Prepare a healthy and substantial dinner at night. At the end of the day prepare a dinner that is substantial and does not overload your metabolism or produce a fat that is difficult to burn. Prepare each dinner with a maximum of 500 calories and focus on a balance of healthy proteins, vegetables, and fats. You can also vary your alternatives for lunches and dinners in order to have a variety every day.
- Make a dinner that has a high protein content using grilled pork chops and asparagus. Heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium or high heat. Season an 85 g (3 oz) pork chop with salt and pepper. Then place it in the pan and cook it for three to five minutes on each side. Serve the dish with ½ cup of mashed potatoes, a cup of steamed or baked asparagus and ½ cup of pepper strips. Cover the food with a ½ cup of fresh raspberries.
- Prepare a protein-rich dinner with a red lentil soup. Garnish each bowl of homemade soup with a spoonful of nonfat yogurt and fresh cilantro. Place a slice of whole wheat bread or a handful of cookies next to it.
- Prepare a simple and substantial dinner by making a vegetable frittata. A frittata is an egg-based dish that combines the egg, a vegetable like mushrooms and spinach, and a light cheese like feta to make a kind of cake. The frittatas are excellent sources of protein and vegetables, plus leftovers are great for breakfast
8: Drink water instead of sugary drinks. The water will help your immune system stay healthy, maintain the good appearance of your skin and keep you hydrated during your daily exercise routine.
- Instead of drinking sugary drinks like soft drinks, opt for water sweetened with slices of lemon or lime.
- Sugar-free green tea is another good substitute for sugary drinks. It contains a large number of antioxidants, which will help your body fight free radicals, which increase the signs of aging in humans.
B: PERFORM DAILY EXERCISE
1: Follow a seven-day exercise plan. Most exercise plans recommend exercising five days a week and rest the other two days. Depending on your level of fitness you currently have, you may need to perform a light exercise daily or a more intense exercise every other day. Instead of exercising excessively, try to be consistent, and follow an exercise plan that is realistic and specific to your particular needs.
- Create a training program so that you exercise daily at the same time. You could do it every morning in the gym before going to work, every other day during lunchtime or every night several hours before going to bed. Check your schedule for the week book an hour of exercises to be part of your day and do not forget.
2: Warm up doing a light cardiovascular exercise. Start each workout doing a light cardiovascular exercise, you will not want to suffer a stretch or exert tension on the cold muscles.
- Jog slightly in one place for five to ten minutes. Use a rope and jump in your same place for about five minutes. You can also do it for ten minutes to activate your muscles and begin to sweat.
3: Stretch after the warm-up with cardiovascular exercises and at the end of your workout. It is important that you stretch your muscles after a warm-up with cardiovascular exercises so you do not get hurt while performing high-intensity exercises. At the end of your training, you should also stretch for five to ten minutes. The stretches will prevent you from suffering a pull or from damaging your body.
- Do basic stretches in the legs and arms to warm up your larger muscles and prepare them to function during the exercise routine. Perform lunges, quadriceps, calf and butterfly stretch.
4: Do a training at high-intensity intervals (HIIT). HIIT is an exercise program that alternates intense exercises with short intervals of recovery or rest. This type of exercise will help you burn fat quickly. High-intensity exercises force your body to use the sugars it contains and allows you to burn fat faster than with low-intensity exercises. You will also use stored body fat during the recovery phase, causing it to be reduced. You can do the HIIT using gym equipment or a mat and some weights. There are several popular HIIT programs, among which are.
- Beach Body Workout Training: This HIIT training program lasts twelve weeks and takes only 21 minutes for three days a week and is designed to strengthen and sculpt your body while losing weight at the same time. The program focuses on specific areas of your body, such as your arms and abs, and includes cardiovascular exercises and stretching. After a week, you will begin to notice a more slender appearance and stronger muscles. [fifteen]
- Fartlek training with 25-minute sprints (“25-Minute Sprint Fartlek Workout”): the word “fartlek” means “speed game” in Swedish. This type of HIIT training program combines a continuous training with intervals of speed. When you do it, you will need the intensity and speed of each interval so that you can feel spontaneous and flashy. This program focuses on a type of cardiovascular exercise in which you walk, jog or run during established time periods.
- Timed rope jump training (“Countdown Jump Rope Workout”): to perform this interval training, all you need is a stopwatch and a rope. Start by jumping the rope for two minutes in a row and then rest for another two minutes to repeat the exercise for 1:30 minutes. Rest for 1:30 minute to then jump for 1 minute and rest for one more. Finish the exercise by jumping for 30 seconds. Finally, rest for three minutes and repeat the intervals once or twice more.
5: Join a sports team or a recreational league. Playing sports is an excellent way to burn calories while having fun. Sports give a competitive edge to your activities because you usually forget that you are exercising and probably still sweating. The appropriate sports that will allow you to lose weight are the following:
- Soccer: this sport will improve your cardiovascular activity and make you burn fat.
- Swimming: an hour of swimming in the pool will help you burn between 400 and 600 calories, as well as strengthen joints, muscles and improve blood circulation.
- Basketball: a basketball game in the whole court can allow you to burn between 400 and 700 calories
6: Take a gym class Supplements your training week by joining a fitness class that combines cardiovascular exercises with strength and interval training.
- An aerobics and dance class like Zumba will help you lose weight. Participating in a 1-hour Zumba class can make you burn between 500 and 1000 calories. 
- Cycling is an excellent exercise that will help you lose weight and strengthen your muscles. Enroll in a spinning class in order to increase your exercise routine to burn fat. This type of exercise will help you lose weight in your thighs, buttocks, and abs.
C: CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE
1: Avoid going out to eat throughout the week. It is difficult to go out to eat and at the same time have a healthy meal. In restaurants, there are many dishes that have a high content of fat, carbohydrates and sodium. Avoid eating out during the week so that you can respect your food plan and make sure you eat only foods that keep you full and make you lose weight.
- Pack your own lunch and take it to work so you do not have to go out to eat in the middle of the day. Prepare your meals in advance so that you are not tempted to go out to eat.
2: Lose weight together in the company of a friend or a partner. Participating in a program to lose weight for a week together with a friend or family member can help maintain motivation and follow the program together. You will also be responsible for your friend’s actions and vice versa because both are struggling to lose weight during the week.
3: Keep your eating habits and lifestyle at the end of the week. After experiencing a week of healthy eating, focused exercise, and other changes in your lifestyle, you may need to consider continuing with those habits. Try to keep your diet for a month, as well as your exercise plan and then try to keep it for longer.